Autumn Peltier is a Canadian water activist who is recognized nationally and internationally as “Water Warrior.” She is also an advocate for clean water for Anishinabek Nations.
Moreover, she is a public speaker and a feminist. She has spoken in the United Nations Climate Action’s summit in 2018 and 2019. The young and fierce girl has been nominated for the Children’s Peace Prize as well.
|Birthday||September 27, 2004|
10 Facts on Autumn Peltier
- Autumn Peltier (born on September 27, 2004) is a Canadian Water activits and also a water advocate. She currently lives in Lake Huron, Canada.
- As of now, the exemplary personality is just 15 years of age. She celebrates her birthday on September 27 every year.
- However, the facts about her parents and family are not much known. She has kept her personal life within herself.
- Autumn comes from the Indigenous ethnic groups of Canada. The groups are called anishinaabe and they reside in Canada and United States.
- Moving on, she has exceptional social media presence. Her instagram account consists of more than 110k followers already. Ryan Reynolds is one of her instagram followers as well.
- As for her realtionship status, she is probably single and not dating anyone at the moment. She simply has a lot of responsibilities.
- Likewise, she is an internationally recognized clean water advocate for the first Nation communities. She has won several awards and recognitions for her work.
- Moreover, she has attended national and international events all around the world. She was present in Children’s Climate Conference in Sweden.
- Her most notable appearance was in the United Nations Secretary General’s Climate Action Summit. She has given her speech twice in the platform and her words were praised by everyone.
- As a result, she became a viral personality all around the world. Her works started getting talked on the social media. The 15 year old is clearly of another world.