Barrie Drewitt-Barlow is a reality star and a businessman. Barrie Drewitt-Barlow and Tony, his ex-husband, were the first same-sex couple to be formally registered as parents to Saffron and Aspen, the twins born via surrogacy in December 1999. They welcomed another son Orlando, in 2003 and twins Jasper and Dallas in 2010.
He has appeared in numerous TV shows such as My Millionaire Dads and me. In 1996, Barrie qualified as a social worker and went on to completed his Master’s in Social work in 2000. Barlow has been known to have the loudest mouth in the family.
Quick Facts: Barrie Drewitt-Barlow Net Worth 2020 And Business: Everything You Need To Know
10 Fun Facts About Barrie Drewitt-Barlow
- The British billionaire’s current age is 50. He celebrates his birthday on 15th October. He was born and he grew up in Manchester with a huge family.
- Barrie Drewitt-Barlow and Tony met in 1987, in Manchester UK., became civil partners in 2006, and married in 2014. They divorced after 32 years together in 2019.
- He is very active on Instagram with over 3,547 posts and 47.3k followers as of December 2020.
- Barrie Drewitt-Barlow and Tony’s businesses include their transatlantic surrogacy company which was opened in the early 2000s and a global medical research company.
- Barrie Drewitt-Barlow’s net worth is £40million from various business ventures, TV shows, and endorsements.
- Barrie is engaged to his assistant Scott, his 21-year-old daughter, Saffron’s ex-boyfriend. He grew closer to Scott when he and Tony were going through a rough patch.
- Barrie Drewitt-Barlow’s new baby daughter was born on 26th September 2020.
- The family is constantly in the news for the way they live their lavish life and how they spend a lot of money.
- He currently lives in a $6 million mansion in Tampa, Florida, USA, with his family including all the kids.
- According to his website, Barlow’s day job is as an Odor Guru and an LGBT Advocate. They have shared a lot of their stories on the website.