Crissy Lee is a British drummer. She is a 77-years-old drummer who amazed thousands of audiences after she appeared on a very famous series named Britain’s Got Talent. She was seen as a drummer on the show. People were amazed by her skills and was praising her for not giving up on her dream despite being 77 years old.
|Birthday||June 17, 1943|
|Profession||Drummer, Music Teacher|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship (according to her Facebook)|
|Education||St. Helena School|
After she appeared on the show, all the judges were seen praising her and her talent. Judges were seen praising her for the work she has done. While appearing on the stage for an audition, her drum was hidden by the curtain to surprise all the audience present there.
After the curtains were pulled, people were amazed seeing the drums but what shocked the audience was her performance which was very good. She also said that if she wins the show, she will spend the entire money taking a holiday.
10 Facts About Crissy Lee:
- Getting to know about Crissy Lee’s age is a priority and she is 77 years old in the year 2020.
- There is a Fandom Wiki that provides a little information about her.
- It is definite that her age is to have grandchildren but since we have not been updated about her marriage life, we cannot say anything regarding her husband.
- We believe that she has not got an Instagram profile in 2020.
- Belonging to British nationality, she is actually from Colchester, Essex, but now, she has been residing in Peldon, Essex, United Kingdom.
- The 77-year-old lady shocked the BGT judges after she introduced herself as a drummer.
- Many people who believe that she is going to win the competition has now already reached the semi-finals and is closer to the victory.
- She even worked as a music teacher in her hometown after playing drums for her local band.
- Crissy used to attend St. Helena School.
- The last fact about her is that she has a Facebook account that has been kept private.