Bonnie Ferguson is a gorgeous and multi-talented lady from Australia. She is a brilliant singer, songwriter, and actress. She has been part of multiple numbers of films and television shows. Mostly, she is recognized for her role in the movie Hopscotch which was released in the year 2016. She has portrayed the character of Chloe in this film.
Bonnie with her talent has impressed everyone and has earned hundreds and thousands of followers. Her both singing and acting works are very much appreciated. In a very short time, she has made herself popular globally.
Know more about Bonnie Ferguson from the facts below.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
10 Facts On Bonnie Ferguson
- Bonnie Ferguson is probably in her mid-twenties. Since, she has not disclosed her birth date, her exact age and other related details are not known.
- She is an Australian by nationality. There is no information on the internet about Bonnie’s whereabouts.
- Bonnie is a performer since her childhood. She performed for the first time on the stage when she was just 4 years of age. And while she was 6 years old, she made a debut in a movie.
- Bonnie was born to her mother Kate Ferguson who is professionally an actress and singing coach.
- Bonnie stands the height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall (1.70 m) And her body weight is exactly 55 kg (121 lbs).
- Bonnie is amazingly attractive. She has a very well maintained body.
- She has an aunt named Maggie Ferguson who is an amazing violinist and bandoneon player. And she is also the founder of Tango Oz.
- Bonnie has not shared about her personal life, relationships, and boyfriend.
- Until now, Bonnie doesn’t have a Wikipedia page. However, there are some other sites that have collected enough information to know her.
- Bonnie’s Instagram is @bonnieferguson_x.