Brad Wenstrup is a successful and widely known American politician and US army reservist. He currently serves as the US Representative for Ohio’s second congressional district since 2013. Also, he is a colonel in the US Army reserve and an Iraq war veteran. In 2017, he received The Soldier Medal.
Furthermore, Brad Wenstrup is a highly qualified personnel. Talking about his political career, In 2020, he defeated Jaime Castle, a member of the democratic political party, and won a fifth term with 61 percent of the vote. As per our research, Brad Wenstrup has received his first of two doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at the US Capitol.
Quick Facts: Brad Wenstrup
|Birthday||June 17, 1958|
|Parents||Joan and Frank Joan Wenstrup|
|Youtube||Rep. Brad Wenstrup|
10 Facts on Brad Wenstrup
- Brad Wenstrup was born in 1958 that makes his age 62 years as of 2021.
- According to Wikipedia, Brad Wendtrup is experienced personnel and also practiced Podiatric Medicine in Cincinnati for more than 24 years before being selected in the congressional party.
- Brad Wenstrup has garnered more than one thousand followers on Twitter under the name @RepBradWenstrup.
- As per our records, Brad Wenstrup has been involved in various fields, so his net worth or annual salary might be in six figures. However, his actual net worth is under review.
- Brad Wenstrup completed his higher education at Rosalind Franklin holding a bachelor’s degree in biology and a doctor of podiatric medicine.
- Moving on to his marital status, Brad Wemstrup was married to his beloved wife Monica Wenstrup in 2012. In 2019, they adopted a baby girl. Now, the duo was fully blessed by two children.
- Moreover, Brad is actively available on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube with a good fan following.
- Additionally, Wenstrup is a talented physician who has been working at Wellington Orthopaedics.
- Discussing her family details, Brad Wenstrup is the son of Frank John Wenstrup and Joan Wenstrup. Also, he has a sister named Amy Wenstrup.
- Lastly, Brad is a member of the Republican political party.