Brenden Aaronson is an American soccer player who plays as a midfielder for the Philadelphia Union in the MLS. The player is handy as he can play as a number 10 playmaker and also box to box attacking midfielder. He is praised for his attacking mentality.
Coming through the academy of Bethlehem Steel, the player signed a contract with the Union in 2019. He was initially signed as a backup player for the team. However, the Union suffered a lot of injuries problem last season.
With Crisis Comes Opportunity, and hence, Aaronson grabbed that opportunity and established himself as a regular started for the team. He has already scored 4 goals and finished second in the MLS Rookie of the Year.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Brenden Aaronson
- Brenden Aaronson is an American soccer player who plays for the Philadelphia Union in Major League Soccer. He plays as an attacking midfielder.
- However, the details about his salary are not disclosed by the club yet.
- Similarly, there is not much info about his parents either.
- As of now, the player is just 19 years old. He is very young and has established a good role for himself in the team.
- Furthermore, Brenden does have a girlfriend right now. Her name and other info are not known yet.
- Moving on, the midfielder has a height of around 5 feet and 9 inches. Also, he weighs around 66 kg.
- The player is mostly technical. He is very good at passing and at making runs behind the striker.
- Likewise, he celebrates his birthday on October 22 every year.
- Besides, Brenden Aaronson has also played for the United States National Team. He made his senior international debut against Costa Rica in 2019.
- For his great performance for the Phillies, he finished second in the MLS Rookie of the Year. The teenager scored 4 goals for the club.