New Zealand had always been known as a peace-loving country and the country had not seen a mass murder since the year 1997. Last year, in 2019, a random guy who has been revealed to be Brenton Tarrant, took a gun out of his car, entered Al Noor Mosque located in Christchurch, New Zealand.
|Parents||Sharon Tarrant, Rodney Tarrant|
|Education||Grafton High School|
He began to shoot randomly as if he was playing a video game. He didn’t bother who was there, he kept on shooting making sure that no one was left alive. Later, it was reported that he had killed a total of 51 people and injured nearly 40 people.
This happened back on March 15, 2019, but the decision of life imprisonment has recently come out on August 27, 2020. We hope the people who were killed there will rest in peace in heaven and hopefully, his life imprisonment would give them justice.
10 Facts About Brenton Tarrant:
- If you want to learn about Brenton Tarrant’s age, he is currently 29 years of age.
- Before the shootings happened, is has been revealed that he told his mother that she would be hearing the most terrible things her son has ever done.
- The criminal has not been given a Wikipedia page for his bad work but the detailed information about the shooting is available under Christchurch mosque shootings’ Wikipedia page.
- We are trying to reach the information related to his height, weight, and other body measurements too.
- All we can say about his family is that he has a sister and thus, he is not the only son of his parents.
- Who is actually Brenton Tarrant? Probably a criminal, but who really is he? His professional details have never been covered until now.
- Where is the Christchurch killer now? He was sentenced to life prison on August 27, 2020, and his day in prison has started finally.
- One of the amazing facts about him is that he was born in Grafton, Australia, and is actually an Australian.
- He had completed his high school studies from Grafton High School.
- The name of his parents have been revealed to be Sharon Tarrant and Rodney Tarrant.