Jessica Clendenin aka Jessica Gardner is best known as the wife of baseball player Brett Gardner. She has become a celebrity herself because of her marriage to the baseball legend.
They are one of the most beloved couples in sport and have become synonymous with successful celebrity couples. Brett is a Yankees icon and has more than a hundred home runs during his career. Even though he is an outfielder, he has a decent batting average.
|July 8, 1984
|Thomas E. Clendenin
|$100,000 to $1 million
10 Facts About Jessica Clendenin aka Jessica Gardner
- Jessica Clendenin aka Jessica Gardner was born on July 8, 1984, according to PlayersBio, her age is 36 years old as of September 2020.
- She doesn’t have a verified Instagram page and her husband also doesn’t have an active presence on social media.
- Jessica has two brothers and was born to father Thomas E. Clendenin, other than this, here is also no information about her family in the media.
- She was born in Georgia, the United States, and is an American by nationality. She is also Caucasian as per her ethnicity.
- Clendenin has a decent height and has Blonde hair and brown eyes. She also has a slim build.
- Jessica is the wife of Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner. They got married on December 1, 2007. Together, they have two sons together. They live with their children in Holly Hill, South Carolina. Their sons are named Hunter Clendenin and Miller Clendenin.
- Brett proposed to his longtime girlfriend when they were on a trip to Clearwater, Florida.
- Their wedding took place at the Piedmont Driving Club located in Atlanta, they invited only their close friends and had an intimate ceremony.
- Her net worth is not public knowledge but many online sources believe that she is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Brett, on the other hand, is worth $25 million in 2020. It is unclear what she does for a living.