Bunmi Laditan is a Canadian writer living in Quebec, Canada. Her writings include The Honest Toddler and Confessions of the Domestic Failure. She has written poems such as Dear God and Dear Mother.
As of recent news; she released her new book titled; Dear God: Honest Prayers to a God Who Listens. The book is also available on Kindle and Paperback edition and could be purchased on online sites like Amazon.com.
Here are 10 facts written about the talented children book author; Bunmi Laditan in the below lines.
Quick Facts: Who Is Bunmi Laditan? Wikipedia And Family Facts To Know
10 Facts on Bunmi Laditan
- Bunmi Laditan is a Canadian writer who has written numerous children’s books that have been appreciated by kids and parents alike.
- Her actual date of birth has not been officially documented as of yet. However’ it is known that she was raised by her parents in Canada.
- Bunmi Laditan does not have a Wikipedia made in her name. However; her bio is covered by us.
- The talented author Bunmi Laditan lives with her family outside Montreal, Canada.
- She has not opened about her educational qualifications as of yet.
- On the other hand; Bunmi Laditan has not opened about her husband’s name and his background.
- Similarly; she has kept her children‘s names and whereabouts under wraps.
- Bunmi is also a regular contributor and writes several interesting and inspiring vlogs for Parenting.com, Mothering.com, iVillage.com, and The Huffington Post.
- She has not revealed to us her salary and exact net worth figure. Nonetheless; Bunmi is the owner of a magnificent personality. Furthermore; the accomplished author from Canada has a pair of beautiful black eyes and black hair.
- Laditan is also active on social media platforms. She has amassed more than 42K on her official Instagram accounts. In addition; the remarkable woman has also accumulated several thousand followers on her Twitter and Facebook page.