Callum Coates is one of the best-renowned actors. He is widely known for his roles in Red Dwarf (2017), Joan of Arc (2015), The Witcher (2019), and Street Fighter: Resurrection (2016). This year he has played in the television series, “The Crowd” as Butler at Althorp, “East Enders” as Dr. Anderson, and Outlander as John Evans. He is a very talented and versatile actor.
Moreover, he has also worked in theaters. Some of his theater credit includes A very expensive poison at the old VIC and The doctor’s dilemma at the national theater according to broadway world.com. He began his acting career in the film industry in 1993.
Here are some interesting facts regarding Callum Coates’s career and personal life.
10 Facts on Callum Coates
- Callum Coates was born in 1968. At present his age is 62 years old.
- He was born in Kent and grew up in Godmersham and Canterbury so, he belongs to British nationality.
- Despite our detailed research, Callum Coates’s actual height and body weight are not found.
- Callum Coates has worked in documentary shows, “Much Ado About Something” in 2001 and “Front Line” in 2003 and he is very thankful to the director and writer.
- He is active on Instagram and Twitter with a good number of followers.
- Despite his popularity, Callum’s name is not listed on Wikipedia. But we can find his personal and professional details on IMDB.
- Speaking about his net worth, Callum hasn’t shared his earnings and annual salary on the internet. His earning might be in a million dollars.
- Moving on to his marital or relationship status, Callum is quite secretive about his love life. Moreover, he hasn’t revealed his girlfriend or wife’s identity in the media.
- Describing his family background, Callum hasn’t disclosed his parent’s names in the media. Neither, his sibling’s identity is available.
- According to IMDB, Callum has been working with the BBC and Netflix on projects lately.