Carolyn Michelle Smith is a well known and famous American actress. She is among the first generation of Trinidadian women who immigrated from Trinidad to the USA in search of a better life and it has paid her off as she among the famous personality who has earned herself a place in everybody heart in the film industry.
Carolyn Michelle Smith is mostly known for her work in movies like Romeo and Juliet and other famous television series named House of Cards, 600 hours, and many more counting. She has been very supportive of all the black and in their protest and revolution activities and she has been an active activist raising her voice in all those bad times.
|Name||Carolyn Michelle Smith|
|Birthday||July 8, 1979|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Net Worth||approx $1million|
View this post on Instagram
Resilience, Self-Worth, Growth… These are the 3 spaces I’ve been thoughtfully navigating during this “Divine Pause”…✨ While preparing a selftape this week, I was “in the zone” and forgot to hit record. Ironically, what I was left with was this shot: A moment of complete Focus. Truly representative of this Time: A Focus with these 3 themes at the forefront as I turn a corner on this journey called “Life”. I’ve entered a new chapter of my life where priorities and allegiances have shifted. I’d already intuited that 2020 was the year I’d fully step into my Power, but I never anticipated the events that would facilitate that shift. I’m now understanding the well that Power is drawn from… And now in the midst of so much change, I choose to remember that our lives are made up of the actions we choose to take amidst unpredictable circumstances. Nothing’s ever been promised. It has been, and will always really be about our relationship to Change. In this season I choose to Tango with Change, a balance of leading and following. THAT’s the well! Life’s not about the arrival, it’s about the dance…✨ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #resilience #selfworth #growth #change #actress #writer #entrepreneur #transformation #evolution #dance #2020 #2020takeover #DivinePause #stepintoyourpower #faithmindest #divinesupport #myancestorswildestdreams #breonnataylor #blacklivesmatter
10 Facts on Carolyn Michelle Smith:
- Carolyn Michelle Smith was born on July 8, 1979, in Washington D.C, USA but her exact date of birth is still unknown.
- She doesn’t have her own wiki page but she has her IMDB page where there are her movies and her little personal information except foe her professional ones.
- Her mother Carol Angela Smith was a Legal secretary and whereas her father Marvy Thompson was a factor worker and a flute player.
- According to many research and many reports provided by our team, she is currently single and not dating anyone as of now.
- She approximately stands at 5 feet and 5 inches which is almost 1.52m tall.
- She completed her graduation from Juilliard Drama School situated in New York.
- Her net worth is approximately more than just a million-dollar as she earns it from her movies and brand deals.
- Carolyn has her own Instagram profile where she is most active when she is not at her movies set and frequently post there her username is @that_carolynmichelle where she has more than 4k followers.
- She is mostly an activist supporting black people’s rights and fighting with them to bring a revolution to it.
- She currently resides in New York and Los Angeles with her family.