American singer and record producer, Cautious Clay is loved for his unique music sense. The blend of anthemic pop and soulful fireside electronica in his music makes him distinct from the other singers. Even he believes that his music comes from a range of influences and styles.
Aspiring to create something accessible yet truly artistic and innovative, Cautious is specially acknowledge for his songs like Cold War, French Riviera, Swim Home, and few others.
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts On Cautious Clay
- Cautious Clay, whose hometown lies in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S, was born on January 30, 1993. As of now, his age is 27 years old.
- He is known by his stage name Cautious Clay. But, his real name is Joshua Karpeh.
- He is the graduate of George Washington University—where he earned a degree in International Affairs.
- Cautious’s father is a dentist by profession, as confirmed on his Instagram.
- Before initiating a career as singer and producer, he served as a real estate agent in New York City for two years. Also, he worked for an advertising company.
- With his successful musical career, he has garnered large fanbase. On his verified Instagram account @cautiousxclay, he has over 72.6k followers. Also, on his Twitter and YouTube, he has 8,286 followers and 21.4K subscribers, respectively.
- Cautious is like an open book when it’s about his professional as well as personal life. But, his physical attributes are still questionable facts. His height and body measurements are still unknown.
- His love affair is crystal clear on his Instagram account. Yes! he is currently in a relationship with the love of his life. Yet! he hasn’t revealed the identity of the lady.
- Cautious hasn’t exposed his estimated net worth to the media. Neither is it mentioned on the Wikipedia. Despite the facts, he indeed is relishing a luxurious lifestyle as any singer would have wanted in their life.
- He is releasing his new album soon, which he has mentioned on his Twitter. But, the title is yet to get revealed. His other released albums are Table of Context, RESONANCE, Blood Type, and THE REMIXES.