Celeste Van Dien is an American teen actress who is best known for her portrayal of roles in “Sleeping Beauty“, “Kismet“, “The Dog who Saved Christmas vacation“, and “The Passion“.
Here are some facts about the beautiful teenage actress Celeste.
|Name||Celeste Van Dien|
|Birthday||October 3, 2003|
|Parents||Father: Casper Van Dien Mother: Catherine Oxenberg:|
|Siblings||MayaSisters: Van Dien, Cappy Van Dien, and Half sibling India Riven Oxenberg|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million|
10 Facts about Celeste Van Dien
- Celeste Van Dien was born as Celeste Alma Van Dien. She was born on October 3, 2003. Thus, she is 17 years of age as of now. Her birth sign is Libra.
- IMDb states that Celeste Van Dien has altogether 5 Filmography credits which include: 3 Actress credits for “Kismet”, “Sleeping Beauty” and 2 Self credits for “The Passion”, “I Married a Princess”.
- Born in Los Angeles, California, Celeste holds an American nationality. She is of white ethnicity.
- Regarding her physical appearances, her height as well as her weight is yet to be figured out as there is no such information available on the internet as of now.
- Celeste is the celebrity daughter of Casper Van Dien who is a famous actor and Catherine Oxenberg. Moreover, she has two sibling sister named Maya Van Dien, Cappy Van Dien, and Half sibling India Riven Oxenberg.
- The famous actress, Celeste Van Dien is not embraced over Wikipedia’s bio unlike her father Casper Van Dien. However, various information about her can be found on the internet.
- Moreover, she is also known as the maternal granddaughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yogoslavia.
- Despite her teenage, she has already collected a hefty sum of money through her acting career. According to fasrmaps320.weebly.com, she has an estimated net worth of $1.3 million. However, her earning is yet to be disclosed.
- As of now, Celeste is too young to have a love life. Moreover, she is focused on her career to reshape into better dimensions. So, she is single as of now.
- Currently, she is not active on social media platforms. She is so young to make her life social.