Darius John Rubin is the son of famous journalists Christian Amanpour and James Rubin. James is a spokesman at U.S. State Department and Christian is a news correspondent at CNN.
His parents had met in Sarajevo and they got married in Italy. Their wedding was attended by many big names such as John F. Kenny and his wife and many other diplomats. To find out more about Darius, take a look at the details below.
|Name||Darius John Rubin|
|Birthday||March 27, 2000|
|Parents||Christian Amanpour and James Rubin|
10 Facts on Darius John Rubin
- Darius John Rubin was born in the year 2000 and his age is 20 years as of 2020. He celebrates his birthday every 27th of March.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to him as of now. But, his name has been mentioned on the Wikipedia pages of his parents.
- He has managed to keep his personal life away from the limelight. So, the details about his girlfriend and relationship status are unknown.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. That’s 1.70 in meters. He has a good physique but there is no information about his weight and measurements.
- Talking about his education, he recently graduated from Tonbridge School in Kent. His graduation was attended by both of his parents.
- Darius’s parents Christian and James reportedly got separated after being married for 20 years. Their divorce was unexpected and sudden.
- He is a bit secretive and likes to stay away from the internet. He doesn’t have social media accounts on Instagram and Twitter.
- His parents are very wealthy with a combined net worth of over $26 Million. But there is no information about Darius’s Net Worth and salary.
- He is probably studying at a College at present. We are still reviewing his college’s name and his major.
- Darius is quite close to his mother Christian. He can be seen in many pictures with Ms. Amanpour.