Clarence Henderson is an American activist who is well-known for endorsing the former president Donald Trump. In fact, in the recent 2020 presidential election, he didn’t just vote for him but encouraged other black Americans to vote for him, too, according to New York Post.
Quick Facts: Clarence Henderson Age And Wikipedia: Who Is He Married To?
|Wife||Robin Henderson (m. 2000)|
He seems to be a huge critic of Joe Biden as he even said that what Trump did for black lives in the past 4 years took Biden almost 50 years. According to him, if someone voted for Biden, they do not know US politics’ history.
Clarence Henderson https://t.co/K7oFNMzwNT
— Clarence Henderson (@gclarence1) February 13, 2021
10 Facts on Clarence Henderson:
- Clarence Henderson is an activist who proudly represents himself as a Republican.
- Although the exact age of Clarence Henderson is not known, we have found out that he must be around 75 to 79 years old in 2021.
- Moreover, there’s no Wikipedia page under Clarence Henderson’s name, but we can find his details on his official website. As per his site, he was one of the recipients at the 40th Anniversary Sit-In Participant Award in 2000.
- According to Clarence Henderson’s bio, he was appointed the North Carolina Martin Luther King Jr. Commission‘s chairman in 2013.
- Moving on to his married life, Clarence Henderson’s wife is Robin Henderson, and the couple had tied the knot in 2000.
- Speaking about Clarence Henderson’s family, his parents and relatives are all of the African-American descent.
- As of now, we have not been able to fetch the information related to Clarence’s children.
- Furthermore, @gclarence1 is identified as Henderson’s official Twitter account, where he has around 2.3 thousand followers in total.
- Right now, Henderson’s net worth is under review, and the exact information regarding his earnings will be known very soon.
- Almost 60 years back, he had participated in a segregated North Carolina lunch counter’s sit-in program.