Cody Lohan is a model as well as an actor who has been best known for his amazing body and looks. Although he is often recognized with the name Cody, his real name stands out to be Dakota Wyatt Lohan. As an actor, he has appeared in a total of 4 shows – The Parent Trap, Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club, Lindsay, and Living Lohan.
|Name||Cody Lohan (Dakota Wyatt Lohan)|
|Birthday||June 16, 1996|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Parents||Dina Lohan, Michael Lohan|
|Siblings||Michael Lohan Jr., Ashley Kaufmann, Aliana Lohan, Lindsay Lohan|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Taylor Iacono|
|Education||Saint Anthony’s High School|
It has been known that he had actually started his modeling career since he was just 9 years old. In fact, he has remained so busy in his modeling career that he has not even graduated. When he had started his career, he got to appear in a lot of children’s fashion shows, and thus, he has remained popular for a very long time.
10 Facts on Cody Lohan:
- Despite being such a popular actor and model, Cody Lohan’s Wikipedia is still not present.
- Talking about his parents, he was born to Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan.
- Born on June 16, 1996, Cody Lohan is currently 24 years of age.
- Speaking more about his family, he has a total number of 4 siblings. They are Michael Lohan Jr., Ashley Kaufmann, Aliana Lohan, and Lindsay Lohan.
- Cody Lohan stands at a height of 5 feet and 11 inches. Also, we have found out that his weight is approximately 70 kilograms.
- Moving on to his education, he had completed his high school studies at Saint Anthony’s High School.
- Moreover, Cody Lohan can be found active on Instagram where his username is @dakotalohan, and he has now gained a total number of 66 thousand followers already.
- Also, we can find this model on Twitter where he has around 930 followers.
- From Marathi TV, we have found out that Cody Lohan has a girlfriend who is called by the name Taylor Iacono.
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of Cody Lohan is currently under calculation and we will have to wait until the calculation is done and the official information is published.