Coley Campany is an American actress. You may recognize her as Chole’s mother from the Tv series The Resident.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
Currently, Coley is busy working on the new project “The Eyes of Tammy Faye”. The film is set to release in 2021.
10 Facts on Coley Campany
- Coley Campany is an actress known for role as Chole’s mother in the Tv series The Resident. Her age and date of birth are currently under review.
- Following her bio, Coley hails from Atlanta, United States. Hence, she is American by nationality. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- The actress stands at a tall height of 5 feet and 7 inches (170cm). Likewise, she weighs around 61kg on the scale. In addition, she has hazel eyes and brown hair.
- As for now, there is no Wiki page under the name Coley Campany. Similarly, we are unable to gather details about her parents and other family members.
- Coley is currently married to her partner, whose details are kept private. Furthermore, in an interview, Campany shared her pregnancy problems and struggle of becoming a mom.
- Campany has been working in the industry for more than a decade now. She made her career debut in 2007 through the movie “Shotgun Stories”. Likewise, she portrayed the role of Cheryl the hit drama/thriller film.
- According to her IMDb profile, Coley’s other notable works include her role as Tessa Edgar in NCIS: New Orleans (2017), Officer Delaney in The Haves and The Haves Not (2018) and Sam in Fix It (2018).
- Apart from her acting career, Coley is also a writer and women’s reproductive health activist. Moreover, she is a trained ballet dancer and also works as a voice-over artist.
- Being an active Hollywood actress, we speculate that Coley is earning a handsome amount of money. However, her net worth is currently under review.
- Campany is active on Instagram as @coleycampany. 700 people follow her on the platform to date.