Suzanne Packer is a Welsh actress who is mostly recognized for playing Tess Bateman’s role in the BBC medical drama Casualty. Moreover, she is also known for the portrayal of roles in “Brookside (1990-2000)” and “Keeping faith (2017-2019)“.
Before that, Packer appeared on the first series of Pointless Celebrities on July 6th, 2011, with her brother. But, they were eliminated in the first round. Recently, she has also starred in the ITV miniseries The Pembrokeshire Murders.
Quick Facts: Suzanne Packer: Dancing On Ice Colin Jackson Sister Is An Actress
|Birthday||November 26, 1962|
|Divorce||Divorced: Jesse Newman|
— Aaliyah🇱🇨 (@AaliyahCHarry) February 8, 2021
10 Facts About Suzanne Packer
- Suzanne Packer was born as Suzanne Jackson on November 26th, 1962. Therefore, she is 58 years of age as of now. And, her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- We can find Suzanne Packer’s online presence on Twitter since September 2012. To date, she has 10.7k followers and 385 followings.
- Born in Cardiff, Wales, Suzanne Packer belongs to Welsh nationality.
- IMDb unfolds that Suzanne Packer has several Actress credits for “Bryn,” “Sitting in Limbo,” “In My Skin,” and so on and a Director credit as well.
- Most interestingly, she took her stage surname from that of her maternal grandmother.
- Moving on to Suzanne Packer’s family, she is the daughter of Jamaican immigrant parents. But, there is no identity of her father and mother. Her mother worked as a nurse.
- As a matter of fact, she is the elder sister of Welsh Olympic hurdler Colin Jackson. Moreover, her brother is also won an Olympic silver medal and became the world champion twice.
- Is Suzanne Packer’s married? Talking about her marital status, she was married to actor Jesse Newman. The pair got divorced, unfortunately. Similarly, She and her husband were blessed with a son together.
- So far now, we can find Suzanne Packer on Wikipedia Bio. But, she is unavailable on Instagram as there is no account under her name.
- Suzanne Packer is also co-founder of BiBi Crew, Britain’s first theatre troupe entirely of Black women.