CongressWoman Sylvia Garcia husband and marital status. Learn everything about this bold woman in this article below!
Sylvia Garcia is an American politician and lawyer. She is currently appointed as one of the US representatives. Sylvia Garcia assumed office in 2019. Furthermore, she is the first Latin woman to represent the Texas district.
Congresswoman Sylvia Garcia’s Husband: Is she married?
Sylvia Garcia is a husband-free lady. In fact, she remains unmarried to date.
In addition, Sylvia Garcia doesn’t have any children as well. The politician is a strong and independent woman. Moreover, Sylvia Garcia is busy serving as congresswoman for Texas district 29.
Sylvia Garcia’s Age Revealed
Sylvia Garcia’s age is 70 years old.
— Sylvia R. Garcia (@LaCongresista) March 6, 2021
She was born on September 6, 1950. Likewise, Slyvia is a native of San Diego, Texas. Furthermore, her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Her Family Details
Sylvia Garcia family consists of her parents Luis and Antonia Rodriguez Garcia.
The politician has 9 siblings, and she is the eighth child, according to her bio. Similarly, her ethnic background is Mexican-American. She mainly grew up in the Palito Blanco area in Texas.
|Birthday||September 6, 1950|
|Age||70 years old|
|Parents||Luis and Antonia Rodriguez Garcia|
|Education||Texas Woman’s University and Texas Southern University|
|Sylvia R. Garcia|
Some Facts on Sylvia Garcia
- You can follow Sylvia Garcia on Twitter as @LaCongresista. In fact, she is verified with 26k followers. Furthermore, her Instagram handle is @repsylviagarcia.
- Sylvia Garcia’s net worth adds a salary of $174,000 each year. Therefore, there is no doubt that she is living an extremely lavish lifestyle.
- Speaking about her education, Sylvia Garcia attended Texas Woman’s University as a social work major. Similarly, she obtained her JD from Texas Southern University.
- Sylvia Garcia’s political party is the American democratic party. In the like manner, she is appointed to the Committee of Financial Service.
- The congresswoman started her political journey during the 1980s. Besides, she became a presiding judge for Houston Municipal for five terms.
- Garcia is an active LGBTQ supporter. In fact, she voted in favor of the historic Equality Act in 2019.