Daniel DeSanto role as Tucker in the series Are You Afraid of the Dark? made him a worldwide hit and an internationally famous star but he is also an established voice actor. He is a beloved TV star and also has some decent films.
|Birthday||October 3, 1980|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
He started his career more than 30 years ago and he has become a TV fixture since. Similarly, he has broken ground as an actor both in Canda and in America.
— Daniel De Santo (@Daniel_DeSanto) December 9, 2019
10 Facts About Daniel DeSanto
- Daniel DeSanto was born on October 3, 1980, and his age is 39 years old as of September 2020.
- According to his IMDb page, he has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m).
- He might have a wife but he has not divulged information about his wife or relationships in the public media.
- Similarly, he also has a net worth of $500,000 as per CelebrityNetWorth. He earned most of his fortune from his time on TV.
- His family is from Canada and he is a Canadian as per his nationality and is of mixed ethnicity.
- Daniel started his career as an actor more than 3 decades ago with the TV show ‘Brown Bread Sandwiches’ in 1989. Then, the next year he had multiple on-screen jobs on TV and he immediately gathered the attention of the big studios with his acting.
- His breakthrough work came in 1994 when he starred as Are You Afraid of the Dark?.
- The same year he voiced Matt on The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon. Likewise, the same year he was also a cast member on The Magic School Bus.
- In 2020, he had a small appearance on one of the episodes of the critically acclaimed show Schitt’s Creek.
- He also took the role of Todd Johnson in the mini-series The Indian Detective in 2017.