David Rouzer is 49 years of age as he was born on February 16, 1972.
David is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from North Carolina’s 7th district since January 3, 2015. Previously, he was a North Carolina Senate member from the 12th district, from January 15, 2009, until January 4, 2013.
David Rouzer Wife Explored
David Rouzer’s wife’s details is still a mystery.
His married details are unexplored until now. However, according to his official website, he is supportive of biblical marriage.
Since we are unknown about his wife, we do not know about his children too. In fact, not much is known about his personal life as he likes to keep his personal details private.
|Birthday||February 16, 1972|
|Education||Institute on Business & Government Affairs, North Carolina State University|
|Youtube||Rep. David Rouzer|
Facts On David Rouzer
- David Rouzer’s net worth has not been explored yet. As a politician and advisor, he definitely has enough earnings to make a standard living.
- Moving on with David Rouzer’s education, he had studied The Fund for American Studies from the Institute on Business & Government Affairs. Also, he completed his BS degree in Economics and Business and BA degree in Chemistry from North Carolina State University.
- Currently, David Rouzer serves the Republican Political Party. So, it’s clear that he is an anti-Democrat.
- Well-known as an American politician, David was actually born in Landstuhl, West Germany, when his father was based there for his professional work.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, he had kicked off his professional life in March 1995 after working in Helms for Senate Campaign as a PAC coordinator.
- Later, he started to work in the Office of US Senator Jesse Helms as a legislative assistant. He even worked in the Office of US Senator Jesse Helms as his senior policy advisor.
- From July 200 to March 2003, he served as an Assistant to the Dean & Director of Commodity Relations at the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences.