Dawid Malan is a famous English cricketer who plays professional cricket for the national England team. He also plays club cricket. The English batsman plays club cricket for Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
|Birthday||3 September 1987|
|Age||33 years old|
|Nationality||English/ South African|
Aged 33, the left-hand batsman is a man of the moment following his high praise from nonother than Nasser Hussain. Nasser Hussian is a popular cricketing figure from England. The former captain of the England national side currently works as a cricket commentator.
Hussian praised his fellow countryman as one of the finest batsmen in the T20 form of cricket. Since making his T20 debut in 2017, Dawid Malan has scored seven fifties and a single century. Find out more about the professional cricketer.
10 Facts on Dawid Malan
- Dawid Malan is a professional English cricketer who plays both on the national level and club level. He is a left-handed batsman, while bowls with the right.
- Born on 3 September 1987, Dawid Malan is 33 years of age now.
- He was born in Roehampton, London. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white. He also holds South African nationality.
- He was born to his English parents in his hometown in Roehampton. His father is a former cricketer as per his Wikipedia biography.
- Meanwhile, the identity of his father and mother is not published in media outlets.
- The pro cricketer has a good fan following on social media. His Twitter page has 56.7k followers. While he has a huge family of 43.3k followers on his Instagram page.
- He mostly shares his professional belongings on his social media. But, sometimes he also offers his personal pictures to his social media family.
- As seen on his Instagram page, Dawid Malan is a married man. He walked down the aisle with his girlfriend Claire Malan on October 17, 2019.
- You can find his wife Claire on Instagram. Her Instagram handle is @clairemalan29.
- The English cricketer stands 6 feet tall. Meanwhile, his weight detail is missing. Also, his net worth detail is not published.