Melissa Hodgman is the spouse Peter Strzok. She works at The Securities and Exchange Commission of America.
|Birthday||February 2, 1968|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education||Georgetown University Law Center|
Peter is an ex American FBI agent. Likewise, Melissa and Peter have been married for over two decade now.
The couple resides in Washington DC, USA.
Good day for the rule of law. DC Circuit rejected Barr and Flynn’s attempts to undermine justice.
Looking forward to DOJ witnesses explaining their actions, and my account of what really happened — including the beginnings of Trump’s CI case — finally becoming public next week. pic.twitter.com/S3Tb0uh0cu
— Peter Strzok (@petestrzok) August 31, 2020
10 Facts on Melissa Hodgman
- Melissa Hodgman (February 2, 1968) is the wife of Peter Strzok. Talking about her age, Hodgman is 52 years old as of now. Likewise, she is an Aquarius by the astrological calendar.
- Hodgman is appointed as the Associate Director for The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of America. Despite her high position, Melissa’s Wiki page is still not written.
- Melissa’s spouse, Peter is a former American FBI agent. Furthermore, he is known for handling the Hillary Clinton email case. However, he was fired in 2018.
- Hodgman and Strzok were college lovers. She finally tied the knot with her husband in 1994. But, Melissa has not reported any children with Peter till date.
- Working in a governmental position is a lucrative job. Therefore, it no doubts that Melissa’s Net Worth is very high in 2020. However, her personal assets and fortune are being reviewed right now.
- Melissa pursued her bachelor’s degree from Georgetown University School. Furthermore, she obtained her master’s degree in securities and financial regulation from the same college.
- It is estimated that Melissa’s height is 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Similarly, she has a good body and brown eyes.
- Speaking about her family, Hodgman’s bond with her parents and siblings is very strong. However, no information is available about her family members.
- In 2008, Melissa was employed as the attorney for the Enforcement Division of the United States. Following her impressive work, she was promoted as Associate Director.
- Hodgman lives an extremely private life with her husband in Washington DC, America. Moreover, she doesn’t seem interested in using Instagram and Twitter.