American popular footballer Derek Anthony Barnett is better known as a football defensive end for the NFL’s Philadelphia Eagles. He began his amateur career playing at the Brentwood Academy.
Later, Derek started playing from the University of Tennessee’s team. Later, he finally began his professional career when the Eagles drafted him with the 14th overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft.
Quick Facts: Derek Barnett
|Birthday||June 25, 1996|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Football defensive end|
10 Facts On Derek Barnett
- Derek Barnett, whose birthday falls on 25 June every year, is 24 years of age. He was born in 1996.
- Born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee, Barnett holds an American nationality, and he could possess the mix-ethnicity.
- In the family, he has a mother named Christine Barnett. Besides, he often shares the picture of his niche in social media.
- Talking about his physical attributes, Derek Barnett has a tall height of about 6 feet and 3 inches (1.91 meters). Also, his weight is 259 lb (117 kg), as per the wiki.
- Barnett’s career started as an amateur in Brentwood Academy. As a senior, he secured 60 tackles that include 18 for loss and 5.5 sacks.
- Derek Barnett seems to be single and not dating any girlfriend. He hasn’t given glimpses of his love life in the media. Also, he hasn’t been spotted with his possible partner in public.
- Derek Barnett seems to be not active on his Twitter account. But, he is available on his Instagram account with the username @dbarnett25.
- Finally, in 2017, Derek was signed to the Philadelphia Eagles’ team after making a college career sack record of 32.0.
- From his football career, Derek Barnett has undoubtedly earned the net worth in millions of figures. As per Sportrac, Derek Barnett receives a salary of about $3,212,693 per annum from Philadelphia Eagles.
- Barnett signed a four-year contract with the Philadelphia Eagles worth $12,850,772 that includes his four-year salary and signing bonus.