Derek Tisdelle is a movie producer and an investor who has been active in Hollywood for a long time now. He is more known for being the husband of Michelle Morgan. Morgan is a popular actress who also writes and directs. However, she has been focusing a lot more on acting all her career.
A lot has not been uncovered about Tisdelle because he’s not an actor. Magazines and interviews tend to be more oriented towards actors and producers get a lot less attention. The pair look really cool together and they look like one of those couples who are in a healthy and fulfilling relationship. Let’s get to know Tisdelle more now…
|Children||Mara Carmen Tisdelle and Noah Santago Tisdelle|
10 Facts On Derek Tisdelle
- Derek Tisdelle is certainly somewhere between 35 to 40 years old but I can’t just guess his exact age.
- Details about his date of birth remain still veiled because he has never announced it and never celebrated his birthday publicly.
- Tisdelle doesn’t have a Wikipedia page but his wife has been featured on the website.
- How tall is Derek Tisdelle? Well, nobody knows because nobody seems to have written anything about it. He’s taller than his wife though.
- He is known for producing short films such as “Mi Madre, My Father” and “Save Yourself”.
- He met his wife Michelle Morgan in the 2000s and they got married in the year 2012. They have been going strong ever since.
- He has 2 children. Mara Carmen Tisdelle and Noah Santago Tisdelle are their names.
- We don’t know what his net worth is and again that’s because he hasn’t found it necessary to reveal that information.
- Tisdelle met Morgan while they were both making movies and they fell in love.
- He doesn’t have an Instagram account but his wife has 335 thousand followers on her account.