Tom Drahozal is the husband of late gymnast Dianne Durham. Dianne was the first African-American to win the title of USA Gymnastics National Championships. Drahozal works as the Upper School principal at Morgan Park Academy. Tom Drahozal began working for the school over 33 years ago.
Tom Drahozal’s leadership skills are a huge influence on the students and teachers of Morgan Park Academy. Tom has coached the basketball and baseball team in the school. He also worked as a history teacher, and in 2010, he became the Upper School principal.
Quick Facts: Tom Drahozal: Everything To Know About Dianne Durham Husband
|Profession||Upper School Principal|
|Education||St. Gregory’s College|
Dianne Durham the love of my life passed away today. She stuck a triple full over the gates of heaven and was awarded…
Posted by Tom Drahozal on Thursday, February 4, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Dianne Durham
- How old is Tom Drahozal? Tom seems to be in his late 50s. The exact date of birth of Drahozal is kept private.
- Drahozal’s nationality is American as he was born and raised in the United States of America. Tom’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Tom Drahozal is the husband of Dianne Durham. Dianne was a professional gymnast who went on to win several national and international competitions.
- Dianne Durham passed away on February 4, 2021, surrounded by her family at her home. Durham was 52 years old, reports FOX23.
- He revealed the cause of Dianne’s death to be a short illness. Tom announced Durham’s death through a Facebook post, reports Gymnast Now.
- There is no information present about Dianne Durham and Tom Drahozal’s children and family on the Internet.
- Tom and Dianne met in 1992 when she was doing professional shows. The information about when Dianne and Tom began dating and got married is kept private.
- Tom Drahozal has kept the details about his net worth, salary, and earnings private.
- Talking about his job, Drahozal is the upper school principal at Morgan Park Academy, Chicago, Illinois. He started in the academy in 1987 and has worked as a history teacher, coach, and in 2010 he became the upper school principal.
- Tom earned his B.A. degree from Coe College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He went to St. Gregory’s College for his Associate Science degree.