Captain Lee, Captain Lee Rosbach, is married to wife Mary Anne. The couple used to have a son named Joshua Lee Rosbach who lost his life to a drug overdose.
Captain Lee is popular for the TV show “Below Deck”. Furthermore, Lee has over two decades of yachting experience.
Quick Facts: Captain Lee Wife Mary Anne And Family: Do They Have Any Children?
|Profession||Captain and Tv star|
|Children||Joshua Lee Rosbach (died in 2019)|
10 Facts On Captain Lee
- Captain Lee aka Lee Rosbach’s wife is Mary Anne. Speaking about their children, Captain Lee and Mary had a son named Joshua Lee Rosbach together.
- Unfortunately, Joshua lost his life in 2019 when he was just 42 years old. Likewise, Captain Lee revealed that Joshua Lee Rosbach‘s cause of death was a drug overdose.
- The father has even got a tattoo of his late son. It is located in his chest with the quote “Where’s Josh?”.
- Captain Lee’s current family members include his only beloved wife. The couple recently celebrated their 45th anniversary together.
- The TV star has a fancy life with reservations in expensive hotels. However, the net worth of Captain Lee Rosbach is being calculated as of now.
- Lee found his career fame after he joined Bravo TV’s reality show Below Deck. In fact, he disclosed his son’s sad death on a recent 2021 episode of the show.
- Captain Lee’s birthday falls on November 15 each year. With his grey hair and grey moustache, we assume that the Captain is quite old in age. However, his birth year is not available.
- Captain Lee was born and bred in Michigan, United States. He started his career in the restaurant business. But, he later worked in Turks & Caicos island where he discovered his passion for water.
- By the age of 35 years old, Lee had already obtained his captain’s license. Moreover, Lee voyaged and commanded in dozens of yacht during his early days.
- Apart from his TV fame, Captain is an Instagram influencer. His verified Instagram handle @captain_lee_rosbach has garnered over 555k followers. In addition, his Twitter is @capthlr.