Theresa Greenfield is an American businesswoman and politician. She was born to farmer parents and was raised along with four siblings in her hometown in Minnesota.
|Birthday||October 20, 1963|
|Age||56 years old|
|Height||around 5 feet tall|
|Education||Iowa State University|
Raised in a tight-knit family, Theresa values family members to a great extent. She and her twin sister, Maria often are very close to her father. Her twin sister is a married woman, so is Theresa. Theresa is a married woman with children.
She is married to her husband Steve for a long time now. The detail of their nuptials is not public. Theresa Greenfield prefers a low key personal life.
10 Facts on Theresa Greenfield
- Theresa Greenfield is an American businesswoman. She is also a politician. She serves as the president of Colby Interests, a real estate corporation located in Des Moines, Iowa.
- This American politician and businesswoman were born on October 20, 1963. This means Theresa Greenfield is 56 years old now.
- She was born in Bricelyn, Minnesota, United States. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- She was born to American parents in her hometown in Bricelyn. For now, the identity of her father and mother is not public.
- Theresa is a graduate of Iowa State University. She also attended Minnesota State University located in Mankato, Minnesota.
- She has a twin sister named Maria Ammend. They are identical twins. Their voices are also similar.
- Just like Theresa, her twin sister Maria is also a married woman. Theresa also has three other siblings.
- Theresa is married to a guy named Steve Miller. The detail about her wedding with now-husband Steve is not public.
- The couple is also proud parents, but the count is not given anywhere. The businessman writers herself as ‘mother’ on her Twitter page.
- You can find her on Twitter as @GreenfieldIowa. Her Twitter page has 63k followers. She is also active on Instagram.