Donielle Nash is an American TV actress. She is the daughter of comedian/actress Niecy Nash and her former husband Don Nash.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Niecy Nash and Don Nash|
|Siblings||Dominic Nash and Dia Nash|
Donielle can be recognized from her as appearance Daphne in The Soul Man (2016) and Pregnant Juror in The Morden Family (2017).
Furthermore, the actress is an entrepreneur with a makeup business.
10 Facts on Donielle Nash
- Donielle Nash is an actress and entrepreneur. Donielle’s age is somewhere around 22-35 years old. Similarly, she was born in Los Angeles, California.
- Speaking about her parents, Donielle is the daughter of American actress, Niecy Nash. Likewise, Niecy is an Emmy winning actress known for the series “Reno 911!”
- Donielle’s father, Don Nash, is a minister. Niecy and Don were married for 13 years. However, the couple got divorced in June 2007 due to personal reasons.
- Nash’s other family members include her siblings: brother Dominic and sister Dia. Furthermore, her sister, Dia Nash, is a reality TV star and actress.
- Donielle is an Instagram influencer with 66.6k followers. As a black ethnicity girl, she uses her platform to advocate for black rights. Moreover, she also promotes very brands via her IG handle @doniellemikel.
- Moving into her love-life, Donielle doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend right now. As a matter of fact, she is an independent career-oriented woman.
- Nash’s height is discussed to be 5 feet 6 inches tall. Similarly, the body positivity advocate loves to her flaunt her curves. Furthermore, she has been blessed with famous foxy eyes and big lips.
- From 2016, Donielle started her career as an actress. She joined the cast of the Tv series “The Soul Man”. Likewise, she portrayed Daphne in the episode titled “Numb and Number”.
- Apart from this, the actress is an upcoming businesswoman with a successful makeup line. She is the founder of D.Mikel & Co. that sells beauty & hair essentials.
- Donielle’s personal net worth is still being reviewed as of 2020. However, she enjoys a $4 million dollars wealth with her mother.