Donna Wahlberg is the sister of Mark Wahlberg. Mark is known for the hit 2001 movie, Planet of the Apes.
|Age||40-45 years old|
|Parents||Donald Wahlberg, and Alma McPeck(Stepmother)|
|Siblings||Scott, Buddy,Mark, Paul, Tracey, Robert, Arthur, Donnie, James, and Michelle|
Mark is Donna’s half brother. Furthermore, she has 2 biological brothers and 8 half-siblings from her father’s side.
Donna’s father is a Korean War Veteran, Donald Wahlberg.
10 Facts on Donna Wahlberg
- Donna Wahlberg is the sister of renowned American actor and rapper, Mark Wahlberg. However, her age and date of birth are currently off the web.
- Following her bio, Wahlberg was born and raised in the United States. Hence, she belongs to American nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is mixed.
- Donna is the daughter of late Donald Wahlberg. Donald was a delivery driver and Army veteran by profession. Unfortunately, he passed away on Feb 14, 2008.
- Speaking about her mother, not much information has been provided about her biological mother. Though, her stepmother is Alma McPeck. Likewise, Alma was a nurse aide.
- Wahlberg is of the 11 brothers and sisters in her family. She has 2 biological siblings: Scott and Buddy. Similarly, Donna is the half-sister to 8 siblings from her step parent side: Mark, Paul, Tracey, Robert, Arthur, Donnie, James, and Michelle.
- Among her siblings, Donnie, Mark and Robert are popular Hollywood actors. However, Donnie Wahlberg passed away untimely after being diagnosed with kidney stones.
- Although Donna comes from a well-known background, she is a very private person. She doesn’t prefer to speak about her relationship status and boyfriend.
- As for now, there is no Wikipedia page under the name Donna Wahlberg. Likewise, we were unable to gather information about her job and net worth.
- The celebrity sister stands at a decent height and weight. However, her official body measurements are off the web. Moreover, she rarely makes public appearances.
- As we mentioned before, Donna isn’t a public person. This explains her absence from Instagram and Twitter.