Dr. Kelly Killeen is married to Clayton Graff and is well-recognized within the American medical community and the cosmetic surgeon’s community. She has a lot of high-profile clients living in the Beverly Hills area. She is also known for her reconstructive surgery and grafting.
In addition to this, she is also a specialist in tucking tummies and reducing turkey necks and breast reductions. She also stars on the hit reality TV series reboot Dr. 90210.
|Name||Dr Kelly Killeen|
|Age||43 years old|
|Profession||Doctor; TV Personality; Plastic Surgeon|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Children||Grayson and Cici|
10 Facts About Dr. Kelly Killeen
- Dr. Kelly Killeen’s age is 43 years old as of September 2020 according to Health Grades.
- Kelly’s husband is Clayton Graff and they have a son named Grayson and a daughter named Cici according to Feeling The Vibe.
- She also uses an Instagram account that has more than 3,800 followers. She has said on her Instagram bio that she is a Double Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- Kelly is a successful surgeon and lives in the posh Beverly Hills neighborhood which is known for its rich residents. Her net worth is between $1 million to $5 million as per reports.
- Dr. Kelly is recognized for her diverse plastic surgery skills, she does surgeries ranging from face grafting to tummy tucks.
- One of Kelly Killeen’s most popular surgeries is breast augmentation surgery and reduction surgery.
- She has also won several awards as a doctor. She practices her surgery at Bedford Drive Suite 103 Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
- The doctor is one of the stars on Dr. 90210, a show which will document her and other Beverly Hills doctor’s lifestyle and professional life.
- Along with Dr. Cat Begovic and Dr. Michelle Lee, she is also a beloved cast member on the show.
- Killeen’s family were Americans and she is White as per her ethnicity. Other than this, not much is known about her family.