Dylan Macdonald is the son of Canadian actor Norm Macdonald and his ex-spouse, Connie Vaillancourt. Norm is known for his 5 years career in the “Saturday Night Live”.
|Birthday||October 28, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Norm Macdonald and Connie Vaillancourt|
Dylan is the single child of his parents. Furthermore, he is working to be a writer and comic actor himself.
10 Facts on Dylan Macdonald
- Dylan Macdonald (October 28, 1992) is the son of Norm Macdonald. He is the age of 27 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- According to the Wikipedia page, Norm Macdonald is a renowned comedian and actor. He is widely known for “The Norm Show” and “Saturday Night Live”.
- Dylan’s mother is Connie Vaillancourt. However, his parents are divorced now. Furthermore, Norm and Connie got married in 1998 and filed for separation in 1999.
- Macdonald’s height is estimated to be around 5 feet 7 inches. Similarly, his body is muscular with no known tattoo. In addition, he has blue eyes and brown hair.
- Unlike his celebrity father, Dylan is a shy and quiet person. He is working to get out of his father’s shadow and isn’t active on Instagram or Twitter.
- Furthermore, dating timeline of Macdonald is still a secret. In spite of paparazzi effort, they have not figured out about Dylan’s girlfriend or love-life yet.
- Macdonald is the single and loved child of the family. He doesn’t have any siblings. Furthermore, his uncle Niel Macdonald is a journalist in Canada.
- According to various sources, Dylan shares a net worth of $2.5 million dollars with his father. So, it is no doubt that he is living a high-profile life with his family.
- Apart from being a celebrity son, Macdonald briefly started his YouTube career. His runs a youtube channel named The3rdTriumvirate along with his friends.
- Dylan aspires to be like his father. Furthermore, he also attended college and is working for his career breakthrough in Hollywood now.