The Little Things cast Ebony N Mayo is a multi-talented actress as a writer and director. She has played in more than 17 films and TV dramas. Some of her movies were a big hit like Daddy’s Home (2018) and The Lover In The Attic: A True Story (2018). Also, she has played in TV series such as Star (2018), Family Time (2019), Lust: The Desires Of The Heart (2017), For My Man (2016), and many more.
Moreover, she has worked as an assistant director in few films. We can guess her nature. She is an all-rounder and wants to get involved in different fields. Nevertheless, Ebony N Mayo is highly active on social media. She keeps her fan updated by posting her pictures on Instagram and Facebook.
Quick Facts: Ebony N Mayo: Facts To Know About Actress From The Little Things
|Name||Ebony N Mayo|
|Birthday||August 2, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Actress, and writer|
10 Facts On Ebony N Mayo
- Ebony N Mayo was born on the 2nd of August in 1990. Her age is 30 years as of 2021.
- Despite her popularity, Ebony N Mayo’s name is not recorded on Wikipedia, but we can find her professional details on IMDb.
- Speaking about her relationship status, Ebony N Mayo is probably single. There is a lack of information regarding her boyfriend in the media.
- As per her Instagram bio, Ebony N Mayo is a philanthropist. Additionally, she is a creator of @mayiocigar.
- As being a notable actress, Ebony’s net worth is under audit. She is a demanding actress. She may charge thousands of dollars per episode in a TV drama.
- As per the source, Ebony has an average height of 5 feet 4 inches tall. However, her body weight is unknown yet.
- The gorgeous actress Ebony is available on Twitter and Facebook with a good number of devotees.
- She portrayed the role of Christiana Jones in the movie All Natural in 2020.
- Ebony currently stays in Los Angeles, California, so her nationality is American.
- To conclude, Ebony has no LinkedIn profile. Therefore, her academic details are unavailable right now.
Leave a Reply