Edgardo Del Villar, who worked as Telemundo 47 anchor, passed away on Sunday on 13 December 2020. He was struggling with death-threatening cancer for several years.
Late anchor Edgardo was a journalist and a TV presenter who worked for Telemundo47 New York before his death. Most of the audience believed that he is a talented storyteller with a smile.
|Name||Edgardo Del Villar|
|Birthday||(died on 13 December 2020)|
|Profession||Anchor and Presenter|
10 Facts On Edgardo Del Villar
- In the family, Edgardo had a mother and siblings. However, their identity is still a secret.
- His date of birth and age is still unknown. It is still unknown at what age did he passed away. Some sites believe he was 50 at the time of his death.
- He had a tragic demise on 13 December 2020. The cause of Edgardo’s death was complications due to cancer. He was battling brain cancer over the last two years, as per the source.
- With his contribution to the journalism field, he was even nominated for News & Documentary Emmy Award in the year 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Talking about his personal life, he was survived by his wife Carolina and stayed with him until his death. Together, they parented a daughter named Dana.
- Edgardo’s daughter Dana was born in 2005, and she turned the age of 15 on 11 May 2020.
- His wife, Carolina Novoa, is the founder of Novoa Nutricion. Also, she is the Emmy Award-winning anchor and reporter and has over 316k followers on her Instagram.
- Carolina also expressed her feeling of losing her husband via an Instagram post on 14 December 2020. She assured him that Edgardo will always be his blue prince.
- Edgardo was active on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, before his death. He had over 80.4k followers on his Instagram account. His family member yet hasn’t confirmed who will be handling his social media account.
- Despite being a reputed media personality, his name was featured on the Wikipedia page. However, you can find his exclusive fact on our website.