Barton Cowperthwaite is an American actor, dancer, and model who is known for his role in the TV show, Tiny Little Things. Likewise, Barton is also an exceptional ballet dancer and known for his choreography for Makers Who Inspire.
His acting performances are improving with time. We here expect that Cowperhwaite will name a name in the acting field and gain good success from the TV series and movies in the forthcoming days.
|Birthday||10 July 1992|
|Net Worth||$ 1.5 million|
|Education||University of Arizona|
10 Facts on Barton Cowperthwaite
- Barton Cowperthwaite is an American actor best known for his appearance in the TV series, Tiny Little Things.
- He was born on this earth on 10 July 1992 in Denver, Colorado, the USA, which makes him 28 years old as of 2020.
- Barton does not have a wiki or a bio. Hence, there are no details concerning his parent’s and siblings’ information.
- He received his education from the Denver School of Arts and Academy of Colorado Ballet.
- On the other hand, Cowperthwaite obtained his BFA degree from the Univerisity of Arizona.
- The Tiny Little Things actor, Barton Cowperthwaite is possibly a single and unmarried man as he has not been rumored to be having a girlfriend.
- Apart from being a fine actor, he is also an accomplished dancer specializing in hip hop, jazz, contemporary, and ballroom.
- The extremely attractive and dashing Barton stands at a tall height of 6 feet tall and weighs around 73 kg.
- He is of American nationality having a white ethnic background. Likewise, Barton is also quite popular on his Instagram account which has over 18 followers on it. Furthermore, the talented guy is yet to make an official account on Twitter and Facebook.
- Similarly, you are a fan and want to know more about Barton Cowperthwaite, then go to his website and see his photoshoot and performing several dancing moves.