Neil Varcoe is an Australian writer, journalist, and social media strategist. He works at the Australian branch of Google.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession||Writer and Journalist|
|Education||University of Sydney and Macquarie University|
Neil is married to Edwina Bartholomew. Furthermore, the couple has a child together.
Varcoe and Bartholomew run a company named Warramba.
10 Facts on Neil Varcoe
- Neil Varcoe is an Australian writer, journalist, and social media strategist. Niel is around the age of 30-35 years old as of now. However, his official birth date remains hidden.
- Neil is the husband of Australian reporter and TV personality, Edwina Bartholomew. Likewise, Edwina is known for hosting “Sunrise’ and “Dancing with the Stars”.
- Talking about his other family members, Varcoe and Bartholomew have a daughter named Molly together. Similarly, Molly is just 8 months old as of 2020.
- Following his bio, Neil Varcoe is a resident of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. He belongs to White ethnicity. Similarly, he loves driving cars.
- Neil completed his bachelor’s degree in Writing from Macquarie University. In addition, he also attended the University of Sydney to obtain a Master of Creative Writing.
- Varcoe currently holds various job positions. He is a publishing Fellow of Australia and New Zealand at Google. Likewise, he also teaches at the University of Technology in Sydney.
- The writer’s height is estimated to be 5 feet 10 inches tall. Similarly, he has a nerdy look with the glasses on. But, we can see his hazel eyes when the glasses are when taken off.
- Neil loves sharing family pictures on his Instagram handle @neilwrites. Furthermore, he has already amassed 12k followers on the social site.
- In 2015, Varcoe launched his own company named “Storyful”. It is a social news startup that helps different brands to boost their social media content by storytelling.
- Neil also worked for News Crop Australia for over 2 years. Moreover, he serves as the Chief officer of “Warramba“, which is a farm setup.