Emily Harrington is an American professional rock climber and adventurer who has made her country proud many times through her amazing skills. She became the first woman ever to complete the task in less than a day, scaling El Capitan in 21 hours and 13 minutes as mentioned by the CNN news.
She is a very hardworking girl who challenges herself to bring the best in her. Below are 10 facts to know about Emily Harrington.
|Birthday||August 17, 1986|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||University of Colorado Boulder|
10 Facts About Emily Harrington
- Emily Harrington is an American Adventurer and a professional rock climber whose recent victory in scaling El in 21 hours and 13 minutes is highly praised.
- CNN has mentioned that Emily Harrington is the first woman to scale El Capitan in 21 hours and 13 minutes.
- mountain climber Emily Harrington is in a loving relationship with her boyfriend ‘Adrian Ballinger‘ for a long time and he is also a rock climber and an adventurer.
- How old is she? Emily Harrington was born on August 17 in the year1986 in Boulder, Colorado, United States. Her current age as of 2020 is 34 years old.
- Furthermore, the information regarding Emily Harrington’s height and weight details are unknown.
- While mentioning her family, Emily Harrington’s father is ‘ Tim Harrington’ who she shares an excellent bond with.
- She is followed by huge numbers of followers and fans on her social media accounts. On Twitter, she has 11.1k followers.
- Similarly, on Instagram, she is followed by 200k followers who appreciated and love her work. On Facebook, she has 65k+ followers.
- Emily Harrington is a graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder.
- Moreover, She has also been in many movies like Drawing Restraint 17, The Australia Project, The Continuum Project, Fine Lines, and her acting skill is also loved by the audiences.