Emily Wagner is an American actress, director, and producer. Emily is a beautiful and talented actress, she became popular for her work in Hollywood. In her professional career, Emily has a wide range of experience she has worked as an Actress, Creator, Writer / Producer, Creative Director, Editor / Content Creator, Art director, etc.
Emily was interested in Acting from a young age, In fact, he got her first role when she was just 6, She was the youngest member of the theatrical tuple The Merry Mini Play. Emily is a multi-talented person and she is proficient in multiple domains of arts. If you are interested in more about her acting career and filmography you can visit her IMDB profile.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||actress, director and producer|
10 Facts About Emily Wagner
- Emily Wagner was born in New York. She spent her childhood on the Upper west side of the city. Though her exact age is not known she appears to be in her early forties.
- Emily has a good height of 5 feet 7 inches which is equivalent to 1.65 meters.
- Judy Wagner and Allen Wagner are Emily’s parents.
- Her parents had 2 other children than her. Names of her siblings are Andrew Wagner and Maggie Wagner.
- She went to Vassar College for her higher education, she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Art (B.F.A) and B.A. in Art history. She went to New York Studio School of Drawing Painting and Sculpture during her junior year of college to refine her art skills.
- Emily is also a DJ, she loves 70’s and 80’d funk, disco and soul classics, she also owns a huge record collection of them.
- Emily Is of American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Emily is married and had a daughter on April 8, 2006. She has not shared any details regarding them.
- She is the niece of famous director Mark Rydell.
- Emily Wagner is not very active on social media sites. She has relatively few followings.