Emmanuel Hostin is an orthopedic surgeon in New York, NY. As an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Emmanuel treats problems related to muscles, injuries related to sports, bones and joints, tumors, and infections. He is a board-certified surgeon and is highly experienced in the medical field.
Talking about his experience in the medical field, he has over 24 years of experience. His patients are always satisfied with his work and praise him most of the time. This reflects his outstanding skill and experience in the orthopedic department. To know more about Emmanuel Hostin, go through the following facts about him.
10 Facts On Emmanuel Hostin
- Emmanuel Hostin was born in 1953 in New York. Talking about his age, he is now 67 years of age.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of Dr. Emmanuel Hostin. But some sites have shared some information about him.
- Speaking about his education, he studied medicine and graduated in 1996, from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine.
- He completed his internship from the same medical school, Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine.
- Information about his childhood, parents, and siblings is still unknown.
- Talking about his relationship status, he is a married man. He got married to Sunny Hostin in August 1998. Sunny Hostin is an American Lawyer, senior legal analyst for ABC News, and co-host on a talk show, The View.
- Speaking about his children, he has two children a son named Gabriel Hostin and a daughter named Paloma Hostin.
- There is no information about his exact height and body measurements. Going through his photos, he looks 5 feet 10 inches tall. We will keep you updated once we get the verified information.
- He is currently affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West Hospitals, and Lenox Hill Hospital.
- His Instagram account is named emmanuelhostin and currently has 232 followers. He has not posted anything on his Instagram account yet. He does not have Facebook and Twitter account until now.