Emmanuella Lambropoulos is a notable Canadian politician who serves as a member of parliament for Saint Laurent since 2017. Also, she is a member of the Liberal Party of Canada. Before enrolling in the political field, Emmanuella was a teacher at Rose Mount High School where she mainly taught history and French.
Moreover, Emmanuella became a member of the Standing Committee on public safety and national security on November 30, 2020. Indeed, she is daring personnel who never gets scared to speak against the wrongdoings. She is kind and helpful. She has helped numerous organizations, one of them is Centre communauté Bon courage. It’s an organization that provides services to the riding neediest families.
Quick Facts: Emmanuella Lambropoulos Husband Age, Salary And Wiki: Is She Married?
|Birthday||September 12, 1990|
|Parents||Athanasios and Matina Lambropoulos|
10 Facts On Emmanuella Lambropoulos
- Emmanuella Lambropoulos was born on September 12, 1990. Her age as of 2021 is 30 years.
- Emmanuella Lambropoulos is a member of the Liberal political party.
- Talking about her income, Emmanuella Lambropoulos’s current net worth and salary are still under wrap.
- According to her wiki page, Emmanuella Lambropoulos was re-elected and won the election with a high vote of 58.9% on October 21, 2019.
- Who is Emmanuella Lambropoulos married to? Well, As per our records, Emmanuella is still single. Maybe, she is giving main priority at her work rather than being involved in dates and all. We can’t find her husband or children’s details in the media. In short, she is unmarried.
- Emmanuella was born to her parents in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Similarly, she holds Canadian nationality, and her ethnicity is white.
- Emmanuella’s father and mother’s name is Athanasios Lambropoulos and Matina Lambropoulos respectively. Indeed, she has a loving and supportive family.
- She is active on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Recently, she completed her master’s degree from McGill University with a degree in educational leadership.
- To conclude, Emmanuella is a multilingual person. She can speak French, Greek, and English languages.