Eva Carlton is a well known young actress. She is active in both TV shows and movies. Many of you might recognize her for her roles in Little (2019) and Where’s Waldo? (since 2019). Born in Atlanta, the American pretty lady began her acting career in 2019 with the TV series Where’s Wally? She plays Odlulu on the animated TV series. The pretty lady has only appeared to two projects to date, yet she is quite popular in the tinsel town.
|Age||16 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inch|
Besides acting, Eva is also passionate about singing. She has sung some popular songs and you can find them on her social media.
10 Facts About Eva Carlton
- Eva Carlton is a young and aspiring American TV and movie actress. She is known for her roles in Littel and Where’s Waldo? She is yet to announce her upcoming projects.
- Born in the year 2004, Eva celebrates her birthday on the 22nd of May. She is currently 16 years of age.
- Eva was born to her American parents in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- The identity of her father and mother is not public. Also, it is not clear if she has got any siblings or not.
- Carlton seems to have a decent height and balanced body weight. The exact detail of her weight is missing. She stands 5 feet and 4 inches tall.
- You can find Eva on social media like Instagram. She is active on Instagram as @evacarlton and has 2.3k followers there.
- Eva Carlton does not have a Wikipedia bio, but you can find her on IMDb.
- Aged 16, Eva is yet to get married. Also, she does not have a boyfriend and is single in 2020.
- She is a private person and does not reveal much about her personal life in the media.
- The detail of her net worth and annual earnings are still under review.