Paul J.M. Hunnings is the husband of Mary Berry. He is a businessman and a retired antique bookseller. He used to write many books but now he has been living in his house all the time and having good times with his family.
Paul J.M. Hunnings has been supporting his wife and children all the time. His wife is a famous baker, who is also known as a Queen of Baking. He has been supporting his wife in her business and has been living without any stress. He reads books during his free time.
|Paul J.M. Hunnings
10 Facts on Paul J.M. Hunnings:
- Paul J.M. Hunnings was born in March 1932 in the United Kingdom. He spent all his childhood in the United Kingdom.
- At the present time, he has aged 88 years old. He has not revealed much information about his childhood.
- Moving on to his marital life, he is married to Mary Berry who is a television personality and well-known as a Queen of Baking. They were married since 1966.
- The couple has children. Their son is Thomas and their daughter’s name is Anabel. They used to have three children but they lost their son Willian at the car accident. When the accident occurred Anabel was also in the car but she survived.
- Paul J.M. Hunnings was a member of Harvel and he had a great time working there and he also sold many antique books.
- Currently, he has been living in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom with his wife and children.
- He has even appeared in an episode of his wife show, “Marry Berry every day”. The couple had a great time on the show.
- He has no information on Wikipedia.
- Paul J.M. Hunnings is not active on his Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- He used to earn a lot but his net worth is not unveiled.