Where Is Mark Lutton From British Bake Off From? Mark Lutton is a famous baker of the country who is currently a contestant in The Great British Bake Off show. He is very young yet his talent is immensely appreciated by the judges and the audience. He is a handsome and enthusiastic guy who moved from Ireland to England just to pursue his passion for baking and making it a career.
Mark Lutton is an experimenting lad who usually tries different flavors from around the world and utilizes in making awesome and traditional food. In the first episode, he made Turkish Bazaar Inspired Battenberg Cake which put himself in the 7th position, and in the second round, he presented Mango Lassi Florentines which was the judge’s favorite.
10 Facts on Mark Lutton:
- Mark Lutton was born in Portadown, Ireland, in the United Kingdom in 1988.
- Mark’s age is 32 years old yet he hasn’t opened up about his exact birthday yet.
- Mark has a wife named Laura. Their anniversary was just a week ago as he had mentioned it in the show.
- Mark, with his family, moved from Northern Ireland to England to focus more on his career and to complete his further study.
- Despite being a famous baker of the show and receiving outstanding love from the audience, he isn’t featured in Wikipedia yet.
- Mark completed his study in Zoology from the University in Edinburgh located in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Mark holds a project manager job in Liverpool, England, and is very dedicated to his job despite his baking passion.
- He is available on Instagram @thebakingbuddha where he has almost 4k followers.
- He got inspired in baking when he was studying in Edinburgh and saw a pie shop while on his way to the university.
- He is very fond of traveling in wildlife places and to all the places around the world during his free time.