Florence Keith-Roach is a British actress, writer and, director. She writes movie scripts, stage dramas and also directs and acts on them. She is regarded as one of the emerging actress and director in the United Kingdom.
Moreover, she has directed a short film called “A Family Affair” which has won several awards and recognitions. She has starred in shows like “The Great”, “Strutter” and so on. If you want to know more about this wonderful prospect, crash in. Here are the 10 interesting facts that one should know about Florence Keith-Roach.
10 Facts on Florence Keith-Roach
- Florence Keith-Roach is a British actress, writer, and director best known for directing the award-winning short film, “A Family Affair.”
- Moreover, she seems to be in her 20s by looking at her recent photos. The director has not revealed her actual age yet.
- However, she doesn’t yet have a Wikipedia biography. But her bio can be found on IMDB and other web portal sites too.
- Likewise, she has a decent height of around 1.63 meters. She looks very pretty with her glowing blue eyes and beautiful brown hair.
- As for her partner, she is yet to disclose her relationship status. She has not been spotted with anyone on social media till now. She might be single.
- Financially, she has already made great progress with her movies and stage dramas. Her net worth, however, is not known and will be updated soon.
- Florence has been named as “the rising star of the London Theatre scene.”
- Moreover, she is present on Instagram and has acquired more than 1600 followers on the platform.
- The play, Eggs, which she wrote, directed, and acted is considered to be one of the best of its type. It was published by the famous Nick Hern Books.
- As of now, she is featuring in the latest Hulu comedy-drama series, “The Great.” The first season can be streamed on Hulu and Amazon Prime Video.