Gabriella Taylor is a famous professional British tennis player. Tennis was first started and played in Birmingham, England and since then has been one of the most loved games. Tennis requires a lot of strength in hand and legs and especially hand-eye coordination in order to prosper in the game and Gabriella has been excellent in all those things and is one the verge of being one of the greatest to have ever played the game at such an early age.
Gabriella Taylor started her professional career when she was just 16 and since then rest has been history. When Taylor was just 13 she shifted from England to Spain to further improve her game and her career and her move has paid her off. Taylor won her first title in 2015 when she was just 17 years old.
|Birthday||March 7, 1988|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
10 Facts on Gabriella Taylor:
- Gabriella Taylor was born on March 7, 1988, in Southampton, England.
- Taylor’s age as of 2020 is just 22 years old.
- Her height is exactly 5 feet and 6 inches tall which is about 1.70m high.
- Talking about her love life and boyfriend she is probably single and not dating anyone.
- Gabriella Taylor is available on her Instagram account @gabitaylor where she has more than 8.9 k followers and has more than 119 posts.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is more than $1 million dollars as her career earning is more than $213,542.
- Gabriella Taylor is a tennis player who has played more than 219 in which she has won 131 games while has lost just 88 games.
- Her current ranking as of 2020 is at 430 while her best career standing was in 2018 when she was ranked 162.
- She is currently living in Barcelona, Spain as she shifted there in 2011.
- Gabriella Taylor is even featured in Wikipedia as it has her personal as well as professional career information.