Chasing a career as a manager after retiring as a professional footballer is common. Former Premier League defender, Gary Rowett, who was born on 6 March 1974 in Bromsgrove England. Gary Rowett played for Everton, Derby county Leicester city, and Charlton Athletic and is currently the manager of the Millwall of Championship. Gary Rowett is married to Jenny Rowett and they have a son named Alfie Rowett.
|Birthday||march 6, 1974|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||3.8 million dollars|
Gary’s managerial career started as an assistant in Burton Albion in 2009 before becoming the manager in 2012. Millwall manager was sacked from Stoke City in January 2019 and joined Millwall in October 2019. Gary Rowett has a bad ongoing season as his team is in 11th position in the championship table after 39 games and don’t have a way for promotion to Premier League. Gary Rowett has earned 3.8 million dollars for his career to date.
— Gary Rowett (@gary_rowett) March 14, 2017
10 Facts on Gary Rowett
- Gary Rowett is a retired professional footballer who has 6 goals in his 136 Premier League appearances.
- Former defender played for Everton, Derby county Leicester City, Charlton Athletic, and Burton Albion in his career.
- Gary Rowett retired from football while playing for Burton Albion after the 2007 season.
- Retired professional joined Burton Albion as an assistant manager in 2009.
- On 10 May 2012, Rowett became the permanent manager of Burton Albion.
- Gary Rowett managed Birmingham City from October 2014-December 2016, Derby County from March 2017-May 2018, and stoke City from May 2018-January 2019.
- In October 2019, Gary joined Millwall as the manager and is still serving the club.
- Gary Rowett’s team Millwall after 39 games played has no chance of promotion to the top tier.
- Gary Rowett is valued to be around 4 million dollars from his career as a professional ad manager.
- The Millwall manager’s contract has no information about the payment he is getting from the club.