George Santos is an American politician and a candidate or the House of Congress running for a house position in the upcoming general election.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Mostly Latin heritage)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||Baruch College, 2010|
|George Santos for Congress NY-3|
He is running for the 3rd District of New York and is a Conservative politician who won the primary of the conservative party on June 23, 2020. He is also a New York native who has spent his career as an economist.
I woke up to this amazing picture from one of my volunteers. This is the reason I wake up every morning, ready willing and able to go fight for the future of our children. We must protect and secure their right to attain the #americandream pic.twitter.com/afgtZazEnU
— George Santos (@Santos4Congress) September 9, 2020
10 Facts About George Santos
- George Santos was born on 22 July 2020 and he is 32 years old as of September 2020.
- He is originally from Queens, New York, USA, and has lived there for most of his life.
- Santos is American and is of Mixed ethnicity with Latino roots. He immigrated from Brazil and is a first-generation American. He is a Roman Catholic.
- George doesn’t have a Wiki page as of September 2020 but there are sufficient facts in this article about the politician.
- The politician is worth between $100,000 to $1 million, mostly from his career as an economist.
- Santos has not revealed the details of his family and has remained secretive about his origins.
- George is running from the Conservative party and will be a candidate at the general election on November 3, 2020.
- According to Ballotpedia, he graduated from Baruch College in 2010. The same source reports, he is using the election as a way to give back what America has given to him. He also calls himself a next-gen Republican who will bring a youthful edge to the party.
- As per his own interview, he said that he will focus on Constitutional Freedom, Education, Jobs, and economy.
- One of his main policies will be to protect free speech in America, as well as the right to carry arms. He is a fan of Donald Trump and his favorite book is also Art of the Deal by the POTUS.