Gina Hiraizumi is an American actress and a singer who has been playing a variety of roles in movies and tv-series. As an actress, she has 74 credits according to the data of IMDB. Furthermore, she has also worked as a producer in short movies and has three credits as a producer.
She is a beautiful lady whose acting skills are amazing. She is a pop genre singer. Gina Hiraizumi has performed the ‘Titan Maximum’ theme song, titled ‘Rising Punch’. Here are 10 facts about Gina Hiraizumi that you may not know.
|Birthday||November 20, 1980|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education||The Juilliard School|
10 Facts About Gina Hiraizumi
- Gina Hiraizumi is a celebrated American actress and a singer who has performed a variety of roles in the movies.
- Some of the movies and tv-series where she has impressed the audiences with her acting skills include ‘What Lies West (2019)’, ‘A Dark Foe (2020)’, ‘Mani (2018)’, ‘Dynasty’, ‘Last Three Days (2020)’ and many more.
- Who is she married to? Gina Hiraizumi is married to her husband ‘Blayne‘ on 17th July 2016. The couple has been living in Los Angeles, California.
- Furthermore, Gina Hiraizumi has not disclosed her net worth details.
- How old is Gina Hiraizumi? Gina Hiraizumi was born on November 20 in the year 1980 in Torrance, California, United States. Her age as of 2020 is 40 years old.
- Moreover, Gina Hiraizumi has an Instagram profile where she has 36.6 k followers.
- Gina Hiraizumi is bilingual in Japanese and English since her childhood. Her ethnicity is not known.
- Similarly, Gina Hiraizumi’s family includes her parents Gary (father) and Kumiko (mother). Her father is a third-generation Japanese-American and her mother is of Japanese ethnicity.
- Gina Hiraizumi has a height of 5 feet 4 inches and has alluring body features.
- Lastly, Gina Hiraizumi has more than 4 k followers on her Twitter profile.