Jason Burkey is an American actor renowned for his portrayal in The Walking Dead – AMC and The Originals. He made his first acting debut in 2009 through Alumni performing the role of Zack.
Jason is making a headline in the media for his portrayal in the movie named My Sweet Holiday. The movie is all about a couple who finds perfection in imperfection.
10 Facts On Jason Burkey
- Jason Burkey, who celebrates his birthday on 6 August, was born in 1985. As of now, Burkey’s age is 35 years old.
- He holds an American nationality because he is a native of St. Charles, Illinois, U.S.
- Is Jason Burkey married? In the real-life, Jason seems to be relishing the single lifestyle. He hasn’t given any glimpses of his love life in the media.
- However, in the reel life, he does portray the role of an on-screen boyfriend of Malone Thomas. In the movie My Sweet Holiday, Jason’s character canceled the winter holiday trip, and Malone decided to spend her Christmas with her parents. The movie premiered on 25 December 2020.
- Since his debut in 2009th movie Alumni, he has appeared in a handful of movies and TV shows. Some of his popular acting credits include The Walking Dead – AMC, Doom Patrol, Messiah, and The Originals.
- Jason has secured a successful career in Hollywood, and without a doubt, he has garnered hefty wealth from his career. Still, he prefers to keep net worth details away from the media.
- As per this official Wikipedia bio, Jason has completed his education at Taylor University.
- Likewise, he has also taken training in On-Camera Audition Technique from Tim Phillips Studio, Scene Study from Creative Studios Atlanta, and a few more.
- Jason seems to be not active on his Instagram and Twitter accounts. But, he does have a Facebook account under the username JasonBurkeyPage.
- As mentioned on his website, he is fond of Rock Climbing, Ping Pong, Badminton, Bocce Ball, Hiking when he is not acting.