Glenn Ashby net worth, Let’s get to know the world champion yacht sailor.
Glenn Ashby is an Australian sailor who plays for the Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron’s Emirates Team New Zealand. A sailing veteran, Ashby has won America’s cup for the second time in four years now.
Glenn Ashby Net Worth: How much is the sailor worth?
Glenn Ashby’s current Net Worth and salary remain under review. The sources imply that the sailor has made over a million dollars in his career.
Ashby came into the absolute spotlight when he led his team to the first America’s Cup success in 2017. The skipper earned a great deal of money and fame then. And now, he has done it for the second consecutive time.
Ashby Wife And Family: Is he married?
Yes, Glenn Ashby is a married man with a wife. He tied the knots with his wife, Mel Ashby.
However, further facts on his family are yet to be determined. The couple was spotted in several interviews, and Mel has attended a lot of interviews herself as well. Nothing much is known about their children, though.
They had a ‘magic’ win in 1995, raised the bar in 2000, and history repeats in 2021 with Emirates Team New Zealand backing up their Cup win in 2017 with an extraordinary defence on home waters in 2021.
— americascup (@americascup) March 17, 2021
Some Unknown Facts on Glenn Ashby
- Glenn Ashby is 43 years of age at the moment. He celebrates his birthday on September 1 every year, and his zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Born and raised in Victoria, Australia, Ashby spent most of his career for the New Zealand-based Emirates Team New Zealand.
- Moreover, Glenn stands at the height of 5 feet and 7 inches. Also, the Olympic athlete weighs more than 170 lbs.
- Unfortunately, you won’t find Glenn Ashby on Instagram. The sailor keeps himself off the temptations of social media.
- As a result of his impressive performances with the yacht, he has been awarded a Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit.